Booking Terms and Conditions
All Bookings are subject to availability. This offer is not available during Australian School Holidays or selected Gold Coast events such as Schoolies and the Gold Coast Grand Prix. Stays commence 2nd February 2018 and end December 9, 2018, unless extended.
Stays are for between Sunday and Thursday. Friday and Saturday stays attract an additional $75 per night fee.
This offer is valid for 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children 12 years or younger. 4 person accommodation available at selected resorts only due to room configuration. Child Upgrade at preferred resorts or location may attract a $50pp/per week fee.
Additional guests (more than 4) may be accommodated at additional cost subject to availability and payment directly to the property. Stays may be extended subject to availability. Additional fees will be payable directly to the property. The property may require a credit card on check-in or confirmation to cover incidentals.
The rate advertised is a promotional rate sold on a limited basis to selected guests. This offer is available to selected guests as part of a Holiday Ownership Program. To meet the details of participation you need to be aged between 25 and 72 years of age at the time of travel and be happy to attend a no obligation 90-minute presentation on holidays during your stay. There is no obligation to buy or rent however to qualify for this highly discounted rate the Resort Group would love your feedback on their advertising promotion
This rate is promotional and conditional on the terms indicated below. A valid credit card must be provided at the time of confirmed booking which you authorise can be charged for the full rack rate of the hotel stay ($400AUD for two nights) if, after confirming your booking, you do not attend the presentation and/or you do not meet the qualification criteria agreed on upon in the booking form and as outlined above.
Details of Qualifying Criteria
- Singles or Couples married or co-habituating for two or more years.
- One guest must be a minimum 25 years of age prior to check in and no more than 72 years of age prior to check out.
- Guests must dedicate at least 90 minutes of their stay to participate in a presentation at a venue no more than 20 minutes from the hotel location. Details will be provided upon final confirmation, including the location, venue, map and agreed time.
- Guests combined household annual income must be superior to AU$65,000 singles/$80,000 couples/$90,000 couples with children.
- Offer is available to residents of Australia & New New Zealand.
- Group travel is not permitted. A group is defined as two or more families travelling during the same period to the same resort area or property.
- This Promotion cannot be used for Honeymoon purposes.
- This offer only covers the accommodation. Food, beverages and transportation are the sole responsibility of persons redeeming this offer.
- Accommodation will be provided in one of the participating resorts and subject to operational capacity and availability.
- Should you wish to purchase extra nights or to upgrade your accommodation, please ask and full options will be given to you.
- Please note – Failure to meet the terms of this offer or to attend the presentation will result in you being charged the full advertised rack rate for your accommodation.
- Presentation locations are Surfers Paradise and Kirra beach/Coolangatta and are typically within a few minutes travel from your accommodation.
- An additional admin fee of AU$35 would be charged for any change of dates once initial booking made..
- Travelalot and the accommodation provider accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage caused in accepting this offer and we recommend that adequate travel insurance is purchased. Accommodation provider reserves the right to decline the application of accommodation if they see fit to do so without explanation and further indemnifies the issuing sponsor from any claim that may arise from this.