Hotel Booking Terms and Conditions
- Stay period: 1 March 2018 to 30 March 2019
- High Season Surcharges apply: 15 July 2017 – 31 August 2018
- Peak Season Surcharges apply: 24 December 2018 – 2 January 2019
- Block-out dates: 24 June 2018 – 1 July 2018
- All booking requests once confirmed are non-cancellable and non-refundable
- The Resort may accept the amendment of travel dates however they are strictly subject to availability at time of request.
- No show or early check-out will result in 100% full rate fee being charged for the stay
- All travel date amendments or cancellation notifications must be received in writing no later than 14 days prior to travel to avoid fees being applied.
- Additional rooms, additional persons or additional nights will incur additional charges payable at the time of booking
- Guests are kindly requested to inform at least 14 days in advance of their preferred bedding configuration. This can be noted in the Special Request box during booking
- Inter-connecting rooms are available however need to be requested at time of booking
- Any type of extra bed or child’s cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for at time of booking unless otherwise stated
- Any additional expenses incurred by guest during their stay must be paid to the Resort based on the Resorts individual terms and conditions – the hotel will request a credit card upon check-in to cover incidentals, room charges etc.
- Check in time is 14.00 pm. Check out time is 12.00 noon.
- Package includes Accommodation only
- Travel Insurance is recommended
All Booking are subject to availability.
This offer is valid for 2 adults. Other people may accommodation available at selected resorts only due to room configuration and at extra costs. Please ask for a quote at the time of booking Stays may be extended subject to availability. Additional fees will be payable directly to the property. The property may require a credit card on check in or confirmation to cover incidentals.
The rate advertised is a promotional rate sold on a limited basis to selected guests. This offer is available to selected guests as part of a Holiday Ownership Program. To meet the details of participation you need to be a couple aged between 30 and 65 years of age at the time of travel, with a household income of $60K PA or greater and be happy to attend a no obligation 90 minute presentation on holidays during your stay close to the hotel. There is no obligation to buy or rent however to qualify for this highly discounted rate the Resort Group would love your feedback in their advertising promotion
Details of Participation in this special promotional rate.
- Couples married or co-habituating for two or more years.
- Both guests must be a minimum 30 years of age prior to check in and no more than 65 years of age prior to check out.
- Guests must dedicate at least 90 minutes of their stay to participate in a presentation at a location within a short walking or taxi ride distance from the hotel. This will be organised and confirmed with you prior to travel. If you do not attend the presentation during your stay an additional room tariff of $600 will be payable to breakstarholidays on invoice. A credit card number will be required on booking.
- Guests combined annual income must be superior to AU$60,000.
- Offer is made available to residents of Australia & New New Zealand.
- Group travel is permitted provided couples attend the presentation at different days and times. A group is defined as two or more couples traveling together.
- Single travel not permitted under this promotion.
- This Promotion cannot to be used for Honeymoon purposes.
- This offer only covers the accommodation. Food, beverages and transportation are the sole responsibility of persons redeeming this offer.
- Accommodation will be provided in one of the participating resorts and subject to operational capacity and availability.
- Should you wish to purchase extra nights or to upgrade your accommodation, please ask and full options will be given to you.
- Please note – Failure to meet the terms of this offer or to attend the presentation will result in you being charged the full advertised rack rate for your accommodation.
- Presentation locations are Surfers Paradise and Kirra beach/Coolangatta and are typically within a few minutes travel from your accommodation.
- An additional admin fee of AU$35 would be charged for any change of dates once initial booking made..
- Travelalot and the accommodation provider accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage caused in accepting this offer and we recommend that adequate travel insurance is purchased. Accommodation provider reserves the right to decline the application of accommodation if they see fit to do so without explanation and further indemnifies the issuing sponsor from any claim that may arise from this.